People magazine's 2011 Sexiest Man Alive, Bradley Cooper, turns 37 years old on January 5, 2012. Cooper was said to be dating the beautiful "Star Trek" actress, Zoe Saldana, and the couple reportedly spent the holidays skiing in the Rocky Mountains. The pair are co-stars in "The Words," a thriller also starring Olivia Wilde, Dennis Quaid and Jeremy Irons, due out in 2012.
If you're a fan of the actor, how much do you know about his life and career? Take this true or false trivia game to find out.
True or False?
1. Cooper made his Hollywood debut in the television series "Sex and the City" in 1999.
2. The "Wedding Crashers" star had his break-out role in the television drama "X-Files," playing the part of John Doggett.
3. "The Hangover" actor was born in Boston, Massachusetts and graduated from Georgetown University in 1997 with a degree in English.
4. The "He's Just Not That Into You" star was married to actress Renee Zellweger for two years.
5. In 2005, the "Yes Man" actor played the lead role on the Fox network program, "Kitchen Confidential."
6. In the fall of 2011, Cooper was linked to actress Sandra Bullock, singer Jennifer Lopez and actress Olivia Wilde.
1. True. Cooper's Hollywood debut was in the 1999 "Sex and the City" episode called, "They Don't Shoot Single People, Do They?"
2. False. The sexy star's breakout role was in the television series "Alias." His character, Will Tippin, was Jennifer Garner's reporter friend.
3. False. The 37-year-old was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, though he did graduate from Georgetown University in 1997 with an English degree.
4. False. Cooper and Zellweger dated from the summer of 2009 through March of 2011, but they never married. The actor was married to Jennifer Esposito in 2006, and the couple filed for divorce just four months
5. True. The "All About Steve" star played the lead role on "Kitchen Confidential," based on renowned chef Anthony Bourdain s best-selling autobiography.
6. False. Cooper was romantically linked to Jennifer Lopez briefly in October of 2011. Wilde was his co-star in "The Words," and there were rumors that he cheated on Zellweger with Bullock earlier in the year, but they were never confirmed.
How many did you get right?
Note: This was written by a Yahoo! contributor. Join the Yahoo! Contributor Network here to start publishing your own articles.
- Arts & Entertainment
- Arts & Entertainment/People
- Bradley Cooper
- Olivia Wilde