This week a sneak peak of Madonna's new single "Superstar" was released and it features her 15-year-old daughter on background vocals. Lourdes Leon is following in mom's footsteps as a performer, businesswoman and paparazzi magnet. But how much do you know about the pop icon's daughter? Test your knowledge of Lourdes Leon by taking this quiz below.
1. When and where was Lourdes Leon born?
2. Who is Leon's father?
3. What nickname is Leon more commonly known as?
4. Name the documentary about Madonna made in 2005 that featured Leon.
5. Name the first on-camera musical collaboration between Leon and Madonna in 2009.
6. Name the fashion line Leon launched with her mother in the summer of 2011.
7. Who was the celebrity spokesmodel for the fashion line when it hit the stores in 2011?
8. Leon is not just singing on recordings with her mother. This summer what project will Leon take part in?
9. Where does Leon go to high school?
10. Who does Leon's claim are her inspirations when it comes to applying her make-up?
1. Lourdes Maria Ciccone Leon was born on October 14, 1996, in Los Angeles, California.
2. Although not as famous as Leon's mother, her dad Carlos Leon is also an actor. Most notably he appeared on the TV show "Oz," but he has also done guest spots on "Law & Order," "Ugly Betty" and "White Collar."
3. Leon goes by the nickname Lola.
4. The 2005 documentary "I'm Going to Tell You a Secret" featured an appearance by Leon.
5. In 2009 Leon danced in Madonna's "Celebration" music video.
6. Leon and Madonna collaborated on a clothing line called Material Girl sold exclusively at Macy's.
8. Starting in May, Leon will be a back-up dancer on part of Madonna's world tour that kicks off in Israel.
9. Leon attends Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts, which was the basis for the film, TV series and Broadway show "Fame."
10. Leon told Stylelist.com that she likes the way "Mad Men's" Christina Hendricks and "Family Guy's" Mila Kunis wear their make-up.
More From This Contributor:
Note: This was written by a Yahoo! contributor. Join the Yahoo! Contributor Network here to start publishing your own articles.