Joey Kovar’s Suspected Overdose: Viagra, Cocaine & Alcohol

HollywoodLife.com

View photo

.
Joey Kovar’s Suspected Overdose: Viagra, Cocaine & Alcohol

'Real World: Hollywood' star Joey Kovar was found dead at a friend's home near Chicago on August 17. A new report claims the reality star overdosed on viagra, cocaine and alcohol. Read on for more details.

Former reality star, Joey Kovar, who starred in Real World: Hollywood and Celebrity Rehab was found dead on August 17. Unfortunately, family members reportedly believe the star was killed due to an overdose of various substances. "Joey was discovered by a female friend early this morning who noticed blood coming out of Joey's ears and nose. The woman called 911 and authorities rushed to the scene where he was pronounced dead," Joey's rep tells TMZ. Joey looked for help with cocaine and ecstasy addictions during his time on Celebrity Rehab. Joey also entered rehab halfway through his season on The Real World for alcohol and drugs, problems he admitted to struggling with for years. "On August 16, just before midnight, Joey went to a woman's house in Chicago Ridge, Illinois, told her he'd been doing cocaine and asked her to drive him to a location where he could score more coke. The woman, Stacey Achterhof, rebuffed his request, and asked him to stay at her

Get more from Hollywoodlife.com: Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Newsletter

View Comments