Ellen Page celebrates her 25th birthday on February 21, 2012. Most recently, she's been in Italy filming an upcoming Woody Allen movie, "Nero Fiddled," with co-stars Penelope Cruz, Jesse Eisenberg and Alec Baldwin, and Sony Pictures plans on a summer release.
If you're a fan of Page, how much do you know about her career and personal life? Take this multiple choice trivia game to find out.
1. The "Juno" star was born on February 21, 1987 in which province of Canada?
a. British Columbia
b. Nova Scotia
2. At the age of ten, the birthday girl won her first role in which television movie?
a. "Pit Pony"
b. "My Winnipeg"
c. "Dog Park"
d. "The Assignment"
3. The Canadian star was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Actress for her part in which film?
a. "Hard Candy"
c. "Whip It"
4. How tall is the "Wilby Wonderful" star?
5. Although Ellen hasn't won an Oscar, she did win two awards for Best Actress for her role in 2007's "The Tracey Fragments." Which two awards did she bring home?
a. Austin Film Critics Association Award and Vancouver Film Critics Circle Award
b. Chicago Film Critics Association Award and Atlantic Film Festival Canadian Award
c. Vancouver Film Critics Circle Award and Atlantic Film Festival Canadian Award
d. Chicago Film Critics Association Award and Austin Film Critics Association Award
6. The "Smart People" star co-starred with which famous actor in 2010's "Inception?"
a. Leonardo DiCaprio
b. Johnny Depp
c. Ryan Gosling
d. Ryan Reynolds
1. b. The petite brunette was born in Halifax, Nova Scotia on February 21, 1987.
2. a. The first television movie role the Academy Award nominated actress had was as Maggie MacLean in the popular 1997 Canadian family television movie, "Pit Pony."
3. b. The "Whip It" actress was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Actress for her role as Juno MacGuff in the 2007 film, "Juno."
4. b. The adorable Pisces actress is 5'1" tall.
5. c. Page won both the Vancouver Film Critics Circle Award and Atlantic Film Festival Canadian Award for her role as Tracey Berkowitz in 2007's " The Tracey Fragments.
6. a. The "Peacock" actress co-starred with Leonardo DiCaprio in 2010's "Inception."
How many did you get right?
Note: This was written by a Yahoo! contributor. Join the Yahoo! Contributor Network here to start publishing your own articles.