Giada De Laurentiis is just as nice as she seems on TV. She was on Access Hollywood Live and not only was her food delicious, but she was so friendly to the staff and even signed a cookbook for me! Yay! Giada could put most of us to shame with her super busy schedule -- she has A LOT going on! The Food Network star oversees an ever-growing empire that includes her TV appearances, cookbooks and product lines, all while being a mom to her beautiful daughter, Jade. Now, Giada has been named celebrity ambassador for Clairol Natural Instincts and the beautiful brunette shares her beauty must-haves and advice with Glam Slam readers.
Giada's Top 5 Beauty Tips:
1. A little bit of olive oil goes a long way. Apply some to the ends of your hair for added sheen -- takes care of your cuticles and helps to keep hands moisturized from over-washing.
2. Natural Instincts in my shade, No. 12, Toasted Almond! It gives me lots of golden highlights that I love. Plus, the conditioner found in every box makes my hair so much more touchable!
3. I love mascara. I've been using CoverGirl since I was 12.
4. You are what you eat! Make sure to drink lots of water and eat lean proteins to help keep your hair healthy.
5. Exfoliate, a lot! Kosher salt and papaya make a wonderful combination for your skin.
For more information, check out www.clairol.com
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Arts & Entertainment