Fall TV is serious business in the Rancic household. "Bill and I fight over the remote," Giuliana Rancic tells Us Weekly of her small screen habits at home with her husband of six years. "He likes to watch football, scripted shows and documentaries, whereas I like reality competitions and anything without a script!"
Currently filming their reality show, Giuliana & Bill, the couple will have the chance to relive their favorite past show moments when season 6 begins airing in full on the E! Network starting Tues., Oct. 15 at 10 p.m. (EST).
Among some of the highlights? Giuliana gets down n' dirty with a male stripper during a pal's baby shower and writes and sings a song for Bill as a Father's Day present. "That was my absolute favorite moment," Giuliana tells Us, "he was laughing so hard he was crying! Even Duke looked stunned [by my singing!]"
What else is on Giuliana Rancic's DVR? She flips channels with Us:
- The Real Housewives of New Jersey (Sundays, Bravo): "You never know what's going to come out of their mouths!"
- Giuliana & Bill (Tuesdays, E!): "I used to watch because Bill and I were on it, of course, but now I watch to see baby Duke! I am so excited the show is coming to E!"
- The Voice (Mondays and Tuesdays, NBC): "I love hearing the heartfelt stories of these struggling artists and then watching them come out on stage hoping for a chair to turn to make their dreams come true."
- Fashion Police (Fridays, E!): "It's even funnier to watch it on TV than it is to tape it each week! I just sit in bed and laugh listening to Joan [Rivers]!"
- America Now (check local listings): "This news magazine show is hosted by my husband and Leeza Gibbons. I love watching how great Bill is on-camera -- I like to jokingly tell him I taught him everything he knows!"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Giuliana Rancic: What's On My DVR?
- Arts & Entertainment