Every new year a multitude of resolutions are made to eat right and get back into shape -- and to help those people along with their 2013 resolves, here are five helpful diet tips from a few health-conscious celebrities.
5. Kelly Osbourne lost over 40 pounds and said what helped her was to "eat half an apple before bedtime." She told Life&Style in 2010, "They say you should never eat before you go to bed, but I've found just having a tiny little snack really helps."
4. Megan Fox says she lost her baby weight without working out by simply cutting out dairy from her diet. "I try to eat whatever I want, but I don't eat any dairy, and I guess that's the biggest diet tip," she told Us Weekly. "Try and stay away from dairy -- especially if you're a woman! It's really hard on your hormones."
3. Pamela Anderson's diet tip is to brush your teeth earlier in the evening so you eat less food before bed.
2. Khloe Kardashian suggests a weight-loss buddy like her sister Kim Kardashian. "Just having someone's encouragement makes it so much easier," she told Life&Style.
1. Victoria Beckham is among a slew of starlets to adopt the three-bite rule. This is where you only indulge in three bites of something decadent.
Do you have any healthy tips to share? Let us know, below.
They Dated?! Surprising Celebrity Hookups
Star Sightings: Celebrity Candids
Are These Celebs Too Tan?! Cast Your Vote!
- Kelly Osbourne