1. My name came from a perfume.
2. I wake up and fall asleep to ESPN every day.
3. My dogs are named Georgia and Tyson after George Foreman and Mike Tyson.
4. I think about going back to college because I missed it.
5. I study the history of every country I visit.
6. I have road rage.
7. I don't like being called the queen of Crunk & B. My music is R&B/pop.
8. I want twins (when I'm ready).
9. I'm fascinated by royalty.
10. In my book, giving up is not an option.
11. I put Texas Pete hot sauce on everything.
12. The only thing I fear is not having a family, kids and love.
13. Yes, my middle name really is Princess!
14. People I love the most have hurt me the most, but it has made me wiser.
15. I'm addicted to flossing.
16. I'm also addicted to chewing ice.
17. I'm a homebody.
18. I am obsessively organized.
19. When it comes to trying on clothes, I'm impatient.
20. My mom didn't want me to be an artist at first. She watched too many episodes of VH1's Behind the Music!
21. I have a hard time eating healthy.
22. The Godfather is one of my favorite movies.
23. I get more excited about giving than receiving.
24. I pray every night.
25. I don't know if I would date a fan, but I don't mind a little fan in my man!
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Ciara: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- Arts & Entertainment