What's happening with your favorite celebrities? Follow their tweets.
1. Katy Perry and Russell Brand's big Indian wedding celebration tops the celebrity news. A rumor surfaced that the pop singer and the comedian were actually married before the celebration. Brand was seen with what looked like a wedding ring on his finger as he left the Dorchester Hotel in London before he and Katy flew to India. Fact or fiction, Katy had some words for her fans, "TWIT BREAK: Greatest gift u can give us is respect & [heart] during this private X. No use wasting ur X w/ STOLEN or FALSE info. Thnku for this." Looks like the wife will do the lecturing in the relationship while Russell Brand sticks to his typical sense of humor, "@katyperry YOU'RE A HACKER, A BAD WIFE AND YOUR NATURAL HAIR COLOUR IS GINGER. There's not enough dye in the world to rinse away the lie."
2. Lady Gaga's in the news for her controversial meat dress and other meat photo ops, like posing in meat on the cover of Vogue, angering PETA. But there's also lots of good news for Gaga. She's been busy promoting her new "Born This Way," due out soon, and has tweeted some inspirational messages as a result. "I'd wear any of my private attire for the world to see. But I would rather have an open flesh wound than ever wear a band aid in public," and, "I'm beautiful in my way, 'cause God makes no mistakes. I'm on the right track, baby. I was Born This Way."
3. Christy Turlington, supermodel turned film director, is busy promoting her new documentary "No Woman No Cry." The documentary explores the issue of maternal mortality, an issue that Christy can relate to because she experienced the complication of post-partum hemorrhage when she gave birth to her daughter seven years ago. Tweeted Christy, complete with plenty of hashtags, "On my way to the #nowomannocry premiere at BFI #londonfilms!"
4. Tila Tequila is rockin' her own gossip site and is celebrating a birthday. But the "Shot at Love" star didn't just give herself a fancy purse or a french perfume as a birthday present. She splurged on a mansion. Tweeted Tila, "I decided to spoil myself with this beautiful 3 story mansion, because my Birthday is on SUNDAY!!! So this was a present to myself.. YAY!"
5. Taylor Swift wears her heart on her sleeve, or rather, her songs. The 22-year-old singer is not afraid to reference her ex's. (Is John Mayer one of them?) "But I've always lived by the theory that if a guy doesn't want me to write a bad song about him, he won't do bad things. And he shouldn't, you know?" said Swift. But Swift is not out for revenge, and she's super excited about her new music. "Baking pumpkin spice cookies with cream cheese icing because I'm very excited. Because a new song is coming out on iTunes at midnight!" tweeted Taylor.
6. Eva Longoria Parker hit the news, but not in the way that she wants. Unfortunately, the "Desperate Housewives" star was involved in a minor car accident in Hollywood. However Eva, and also the other driver, were not harmed. Tweeted Eva, "Thx for your concern, I was in an accident yesterday, I am fine just a little sore. But thank God nothing more serious. Drive safe!"
More From Associated Content:
*Note: This was written by an Associated Content contributor. Sign up here to start publishing your own entertainment articles.
- Lady Gaga
- Eva Longoria Parker
- Katy Perry
- Christy Turlington
- Tila Tequila
- Taylor Swift
- Russell Brand
- Associated Content
- maternal mortality