Celebs say the darndest things!
Take a look back at the outrageous things the stars said in this week's Loose Talk round-up.
1. "Everything about Rio makes you want to dance. I'm just so thankful my brother isn't here, because he might do it, and that would not be cool." -Prince Harry, discussing Prince William's lack of rhythm during his visit to Brazil
2. "I want to look sexy for him. And I appreciate that he wants to look nice for me too." -Carrie Underwood, on dressing up for her husband Mike Fisher
3. "I'd be really cross with [her]. I'd give her a good slap, shake her shoulders and tell her to stop worrying and stop enabling!" -Emily Blunt, on what she would say to her younger self
4. "She can't really be like that! She must have taken a course in how to be a reality villain." -Emmy Rossum, on Bachelor winner Courtney Robertson, to Us Weekly
5. "[They] like to enjoy themselves. But it's good. Then Rande has a drinking partner and I don't have to keep up...I go to bed early." -Cindy Crawford, on husband Rande Gerber's buddy George Clooney
6. "I have a tendency to be that awful mother who thinks she's really hip...[but] as far as she's concerned, I am really not cool." -Kate Beckinsale, on her relationship with her 13-year-old daughter
7. "Truthfully, I watched in excess of 400 hours of Dora the Explorer." -Will Ferrell, on feeling ready to film Casa de mi Padre in Spanish, thanks to his kids' TV viewing
8. "She would be good at comedy. I think you can feel that from a mile away." -Jason Segel, on his dream costar, Hillary Clinton, to Us
9. "I [cut] their hair...then stuck the heads on Christmas lights. Every year we'd string our tree with those Barbie heads. It looked demonic." -Jessica Biel, on how she treated her Barbie dolls
10. "Without naming names, I drew from a couple of people I know." -Julia Roberts, discussing her Evil Queen inspiration for Mirror Mirror, to Us
- Carrie Underwood
- Prince Harry
- Prince William
- Rande Gerber