This former soap star and Criminal Minds actor is making headlines for once again showing his passion and raising awareness for multiple sclerosis, which his mom suffers from. Here are five things you probably don't know about Shemar Moore.
1. Born Shemar Franklin Moore on April 20, 1970 in Oakland, CA.
2. Graduated from Santa Clara University where he majored in Communications, played varsity baseball, and did modeling on the side.
3. Made his small screen debut in 1995 on the Queen Latifah comedy series Living Single.
4. His first language was Dutch, since his teacher mother moved to Denmark while he was an infant.
5. In 1995 he was featured in Toni Braxton's music video for How Many Ways.
Star Sightings: Celebrity Candids
Are These Celebs Too Tan?! Cast Your Vote!
- Arts & Entertainment
- Shemar Moore
- Criminal Minds
- Santa Clara University
- multiple sclerosis