This SexyBack singer has been on a full-blown media blitz since releasing his new album The 20/20 Experience -- including hosting duties on Saturday Night Live and teaming up with Jimmy Fallon for an entire week of late-night shows. Here are five things you may not know about Justin Timberlake.
1. Born Justin Randall Timberlake on January 31, 1981 in Memphis, TN -- his father was a choir director at a Baptist church and his mother runs an entertainment production company.
2. Once revealed that he dropped his pants for Madonna while the two were working together in the studio. He explained that he wasn't feeling well so Madonna offered to give him a shot of vitamin B12 in the behind.
3. Tequila is his drink of choice and he even co-founded his own brand of the liquor called 901 Silver.
4. Once told Rolling Stone magazine he wasn't sure he would ever get over his ex Britney Spears and also revealed that he cried himself to sleep after the breakup.
5. Owns several Harley Davidson motorcycles and is an avid rider.
Star Sightings: Celebrity Candids
Are These Celebs Too Tan?! Cast Your Vote!
- Arts & Entertainment
- Justin Timberlake
- Jimmy Fallon