Here's 10 reasons to loathe Ratner, starting with his worst public offense:
- Ratner flippantly dropped an anti-gay slur during a Q&A after a screening of "Heist" last weekend. As a result, he was forced to resign from his high-profile and coveted gig producing this year's Academy Awards. Tool.
- This chain of events led Eddie Murphy to drop out as host of the Oscars.
- Ratner bragged to Howard Stern about making a "very young" Lindsay Lohan get tested for STDs before having sex with her.
- He also said of actress Olivia Munn: "I banged her a few times, but forgot her."
- Another classy quote: "I used to date Olivia Munn … when she was Lisa. That was the problem. She wasn't Asian back then."
- He then backtracked on his Munn comments, saying he lied about sleeping with the actress: "She's actually talented. The problem is I made her look like she's a whore." (He can't even apologize without messing up.)
- Ratner boasted on Stern's radio show about having a higher-than-average sperm count, quoting his doctor as saying: "If you breathe on a girl, she's going to get pregnant." (So now he uses "condoms only.")
- "Rush Hour 3."
- "X-Men: The Last Stand."
- He made repeated and inappropriate advances toward L.A.-based journalist Danielle Berrin, once feeding her the line: "You're cute, but can you cook?"
Follow The Famous on Twitter!
- Brett Ratner
- Olivia Munn
- Howard Stern