Most of us dress in comfy outfits when we have to take a long flight, but most of us aren't Pamela Anderson! The 45-year-old actress, who was the first to be eliminated from "Dancing With the Stars" on Tuesday night, looked a bit disheveled when she was spotted at JFK early Thursday morning wearing a silky gold gown, paired with knee-high black boots that may have been better suited for the dance floor. Plus, Yahoo! caught up with Emma Watson at a London screening of her flick "The Perks of Being a Wallflower," where the 22-year-old actress talked about her "geeky" style in high school, and Kristen Stewart was all smiles as she stepped out on Thursday for Paris Fashion Week.
Check back weekdays at 12 p.m. PT
- Follow omg! NOW on Twitter
- Click here for Kristen's bargain style fashion
- Become a fan of omg! NOW on Facebook
More Celebrity Features on Yahoo!:
- Reese Witherspoon welcomes son Tennessee James Toth
- Javier Bardem is unrecognizable on the set of 'The Counselor'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's style evolution
- Arts & Entertainment
- Pamela Anderson
- Kristen Stewart
- Emma Watson