Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's high-end fashion line, The Row, has created 12 limited-edition backpacks made of black patent crocodile leather adorned with prescription pills and colorful circles. The catch? They're selling them for a whopping $55,000 a piece! That's right, we said $55,000! Yeah … our jaws dropped too. The bag is collaboration between The Row and artist Damien Hirst, who's known for his color and crazy artwork. But the real question is: Would you buy a bag for this much money? Plus, Kristen Stewart showed off a leggy look at a private screening of her latest flick, "On The Road," in Los Angeles on Thursday and we're taking a look at our favorite celeb TwitPics of the week. Let us know on Facebook or Twitter which you like best — and why!
$55,000 backpack (Just One Eye)
Check back weekdays at 12 p.m. PT
- Become a fan of omg! NOW on Facebook
- Click here for Kristen's bargain style fashion
- Follow omg! NOW on Twitter
More Celebrity Features on Yahoo!:
- Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady Welcome a Baby Girl
- Inside the John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John Christmas Video: The Director Explains It All
- Are Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman Reconciling?
- Arts & Entertainment
- Kristen Stewart
- Ashley Olsen