Octomom says she's been sexually liberated after porn shoot. (Splash News / Wicked Pictures)
But Suleman, who filmed a solo sex video last month, has decided to make cash in other ways after hearing what the club's employees had to say, notes her publicist, Gina Rodriguez. "Nadya cancelled the appearance due to unprofessional comments the club made about her to the press," she tells omg!. "Regardless of what the owner of the club is saying to the press that we are rectifying the situation, that is not the case. Nadya will never be performing at that club." Suleman, 36, was especially upset by the manager's insinuation that she may take off more than her top as she got more comfortable onstage during her five-night, two-shows-a-night gig, which would have begun July 11. "She will be going topless, and down to a thong maybe after a couple of shows as she gets comfortable and we get to see more," Stacy told the TV reporter.
Suleman's sexy new job was only supposed to be a one-time thing to promote her upcoming porn video, which is set to be released this month. "This is not a new career for her," Rodriguez told CNN. But Suleman, who conceived all of her children via IVF, has said that she suddenly feels "sexually liberated" following her X-rated video, so who knows for sure. She also said she would never do porn for money, but that all changed after she filed for bankruptcy in April and she's set to lose her home any day now.
Now, to promote the video, Rodriguez tells omg! that Suleman will make an appearance on Howard Stern's satellite radio show on June 20, in addition to a pillow fight three days later at Marples Sports Arena in Broomall, Pennsylvania.
More Celebrity Features on Yahoo!:
- Jenny McCarthy: My son is in therapy over my split from Jim Carrey
- Aaron Paul accidentally pranks the local news
- Kate Gosselin: My kids want another reality show
- Arts & Entertainment