John Travolta hit the London photocall for his film "Savages" on Wednesday sporting a fedora on his head, but once he removed the hat, we couldn't help but notice a bizarre two-tone 'do. What do you think of Travolta's ever-evolving hair? Let us know on Facebook or Twitter. Plus, "Call Me Maybe" singer Carly Rae Jepsen ditched her good-girl image for a pair of leather hot pants, and Jon Cryer and Andrew McCarthy ended up having a mini "Pretty in Pink" reunion earlier this week when they ran into each other backstage at "The View."
Check back weekdays at 12 p.m. PT
- Follow omg! NOW on Twitter
- Click here for Kristen's bargain style fashion
- Become a fan of omg! NOW on Facebook
More Celebrity Features on Yahoo!:
- 'Big Brother': The best moments of Season 14 (Video)
- Jessica Simpson celebrates fiancé Eric Johnson's birthday … with baby Maxwell!
- Mindy Kaling dresses up as Marge Simpson for photo shoot (Photo)
- Arts & Entertainment
- John Travolta
- Carly Rae Jepsen
- Jon Cryer