Former "Girls Next Door" star Crystal Harris took to Twitter earlier this week to show off massive engagement ring number two from her fiancé, Hugh Hefner. This officially confirms that the pair have plans to tie the knot … again. Wowza, that sparkler is huge! The Playboy Playmate wrote, "My beautiful engagement ring from Hugh Hefner," along with a montage of shots of the rock from pretty much every angle. Well, hopefully the second time is a charm for this runaway bunny. The two were previously engaged but Harris got cold feet and called off the wedding back in 2011. Plus, the Spice Girls looked absolutely fabulous at the London premiere of "Viva Forever," a stage show inspired by the songs of the popular '90s band, and Dakota Johnson stole the spotlight from her dad, Don Johnson, at the NYC screening of "Django Unchained" on Tuesday.
Crystal's engagement ring (Crystal Harris)
Check back weekdays at 12 p.m. PT
- Become a fan of omg! NOW on Facebook
- Click here for Nikki's bargain style fashion
- Follow omg! NOW on Twitter
More Celebrity Features on Yahoo!:
- Drew Barrymore Introduces Her Daughter, Olive
- Mario Lopez Decorates the Family Christmas Tree — in His Undies!
- Jennifer Lopez's Odd Brown Stains on White Leather Pants
- Arts & Entertainment
- Hugh Hefner
- Crystal Harris