Motherhood is certainly agreeing with Drew Barrymore! The new mom, who just gave birth to her daughter Olive in late September, graces the January cover of Allure magazine and opens up about embracing her body image. The 37-year-old actress tells the mag that even though she "doesn't have the kind of body where it's like 'watch me now! I'm in a bikini,'" she's still comfy in her own skin. Find out what else she said! Plus, Mariah Carey tweeted an adorable snapshot of her 20-month old daughter, Monroe, playing dress up, complete with a pearl necklace. Talk about a diva in training! And Kim Kardashian posted the annual family Christmas card on her blog … but there was one person missing from the shot. Can you guess who it is?
Drew Barrymore covers Allure (CarterSmith/Allure)
Check back weekdays at 12 p.m. PT
- Become a fan of omg! NOW on Facebook
- Click here for Kristen's bargain style fashion
- Follow omg! NOW on Twitter
More Celebrity Features on Yahoo!:
- 2012 Kardashian Christmas Card: Did Kanye West Make the Cut?
- Romeo Beckham Launches a Modeling Career
- Jessica Simpson Shows Off Hot Bod and Baby Bump at Best Friend's Wedding
- Arts & Entertainment
- Drew Barrymore
- Kim Kardashian
- Mariah Carey