Whitney Houston's daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, and the man known in the media as Bobbi's "adopted brother," Nick Gordon, flaunted their relationship as they stepped out for the premiere of "Sparkle" in Los Angeles Thursday night. Also in attendance was Jordin Sparks, who definitely sparkled on the red carpet. Plus, we're taking a look at our fave celeb TwitPics of the week. Let us know on Facebook or Twitter which you like best — and why!
- Follow omg! NOW on Twitter
- Click here for Kristen's bargain style fashion
- Become a fan of omg! NOW on Facebook
More Celebrity Features on Yahoo!:
- Britney Spears has cute exchange with Mars rover Curiosity
- Alec Baldwin returns to Twitter (again) with a wedding pic
- Rihanna opens up to Oprah about Chris Brown: "He needed help"
- Arts & Entertainment
- Whitney Houston