by Sarah-Jane Bedwell
* Sizzling Chicken & Spinach: For a reasonable 400 calories, you can enjoy this miso-glazed chicken, fire-grilled and served sizzling over a bed of fresh spinach, zucchini and squash, hand-cut red peppers, cremini mushrooms and grilled balsamic-glazed onions. Plus, it's paired with a fresh tomato and mozzarella salad. I think we'll need half to go that's so much food!
* Sizzling Sirloin & Spinach: A juicy steak dinner for less than 500 calories? You bet! This 100 percent USDA Choice Black Angus sirloin is fire-grilled and miso-glazed. Served Sizzling over a bed of fresh spinach, zucchini and squash, hand-cut red peppers, cremini mushrooms and grilled balsamic-glazed onions and paired with fresh tomato and mozzarella salad, it still comes in at just 440 calories.
See more: 5 Simple Steps to Cellulite-Free Skin
* Garlic & Basil Bruschetta: Share this app with three friends -- you'll each enjoy flavorful roma tomato, roasted garlic and fresh basil on freshly baked Parmesan baguette crostinis with balsamic glaze for less than 100 calories per person.
* Ahi Tuna Crisps: Sub out an entree for this tasty small plate and still enjoy it just the same. Three blackened Ahi tuna slices are served on tortilla chips, with house-made guacamole, jalapenos, Sriracha sauce, and Avocado Vinaigrette drizzled with Cucumber Wasabi Ranch, all for just 330 calories.
* Thai Pork Tacos: Three soft corn tortillas with Thai marinated pulled pork, Sriracha aioli, ginger-lime slaw and hoisin sauce are served up for a surprisingly low 280 calories.
See more: Slim Down in 14 Days!
* Hibachi Chicken Skewers: For a filling 480 calories, feast on two grilled chicken skewers marinated in a black pepper and garlic soy sauce with a miso glaze and served with grilled pita and ginger-lime slaw.
* Hibachi Sirloin Skewers: If steak is more your thing, for just 30 calories more, enjoy two Black Angus sirloin skewers marinated in a black pepper and garlic soy sauce with a miso glaze, also served with grilled pita and ginger-lime slaw.
In addition to these new lighter choice menu options, Fridays is also partnering with Skinnygirl Cocktails (created by fomer SELF cover girl Bethenny Frankel) to launch lower calorie cocktails made with Skinnygirl's new Bare Naked Vodka. The revamped lighter cocktails are all under 150 calories each and include the Skinny Appletini, Skinny Cosmopolitan, Skinny Cosmo Cooler, Skinny Martini and the Skinny Pink Punk Cosmo. Plus, they'll cost just $3 on "Martini Wednesdays." Just as the restaurant chain says, it's like every day is Friday inside!
What's your favorite dish to order from TGIFridays? Tweet us @SELFmagazine and @sarahjaneRD with your menu!
- Arts & Entertainment