Yahoo Celebrity

Report: Ashley Greene Sued Over Fire

Yahoo Celebrity

View photo

.

Ashley Greene escaped a fire at her condo in March. (Getty Images)

More bad news for Ashley Greene.

Back in March, the "Twilight" actress lost one of her dogs, a fox terrier named Marlo, when her West Hollywood condo caught on fire. The 26-year-old was later determined to have been responsible for the accidental blaze caused by an unattended candle, and her insurance company settled the incident for $305,000, according to TMZ.

Now the website reports it has obtained a lawsuit that doorman Adrian Mayorga filed against Greene. He claims that he suffered exhaustion, dehydration, and smoke inhalation that led to his hospitalization after he tried to evacuate the building.

The lawsuit is the fifth filed against Greene in the incident. The others are from fellow building tenants.

Greene and her other fox terrier, Theo, as well as two pups she adopted over the summer, moved into a new L.A. home in June after her residence had to be gutted.

Heartbreaking.

View Comments