Sorry, fellas, Eva Longoria is off the market. The Latina stunner stepped out at the Museo Jumex opening in Mexico City on Friday with a new man on her arm, José "Pepe"Antonio Bastón.
After ongoing rumors swirled that Longoria had a new man, the pair made their big debut as a couple at the event. In honor of the new romance, we're breaking down five things to know about her beau!
1. Though his name is José, he goes by Pepe.
2. He's the president of television and content for Televisa. He joined the company in 1989 and became president in 2008.
3. He happens to be very good at what he does. Under his direction, the company has generated more than 50 percent profit, making it one of the most successful media companies in Latin America.
4. He looks a lot like Eva's ex Eduardo Cruz. While José was the man recently spotted dining with Eva in New York, he was actually mistaken for her former flame from 2012.
5. It seems that José has managed to steal her heart already, with a source telling People magazine, "He's been sweeping her off her feet and courting her like a proper gentleman."
Lucky girl! So, will this be Eva's happily ever after? Check out the video to decide for yourself, and be sure to tune in to "omg! Insider" on TV tonight for all the latest in entertainment news.
- Arts & Entertainment
- Eva Longoria