Bethenny Frankel knows all about good tastes.
The reality star turned talk show host has become somewhat of a lifestyle guru with her ever expanding line of low-calorie Skinnygirl Cocktails. So when the 43-year-old recently served up some of the new wine varietals the brand is offering at an event to benefit Dress for Success in New York City, we had to ask for her suggestion about what to imbibe over the holiday season.
"Sparkling cocktails are hotter than ever right now, so I think the new, limited time Skinnygirl Prosecco would be perfect for Thanksgivingukkah or really any celebration for that matter," Frankel noted, referencing the fact that Thanksgiving falls on the first day of Hanukkah this year. "It comes in a gorgeous bottle, so it's perfect to give as a hostess gift or to pop open at your own party."
Frankel also dished about some of her picks in pop culture, from Matt Dillon to disco to "Three's Company." Enjoy!
1. What song was playing during your first kiss? Something disco at the roller rink.
2. Did you have a poster of a celeb on your wall as a kid or teen? Matt Dillon. Matt Dillon. Matt Dillon.
3. What was the first movie you saw? "Halloween." I know. That's inappropriate for a child.
4. What movie makes you cry? "Terms of Endearment."
5. Who is the movie character you wish you could be? Demi Moore in "About Last Night."
6. What do you eat or drink while watching a movie in the theater? Popcorn and water.
7. What's your go-to cocktail after work? Skinnygirl Sweet 'n Tart Grapefruit Margarita or Skinnygirl Vodka martini.
8. What’s the TV show you never miss? None.
9. What TV show would you like to live in? Mine.
10. Who is your TV crush? After my recent "Bethenny" show taping, Valentin Chmerkovskiy from "Dancing With the Stars."
11. What TV theme song do you still remember the words to? "Three's Company."
12. What's the guiltiest pleasure currently on your DVR? "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills."
13. What is your karaoke song? Anything Pink or Kelly Clarkson.
14. What is your favorite album? Anything Pink or Rihanna or Usher.
15. What was your first concert? Billy Idol.
16. What article of clothing can you not live without? Boyfriend jeans.
17. What was on your favorite T-shirt growing up? A Bethenny, rainbow, airbrushed, baseball disco tee.
18. Who is your favorite tweeter? Ellen [DeGeneres].
19. What phone app do you use the most? I only use Twitter. I don't know anything about apps.
20. Have you ever dressed as a celeb for Halloween? Who? Pamela Anderson.
21. What's your charity of choice? I'd have to say Dress for Success since Skinnygirl Cocktails has a longstanding partnership with them. Dress for Success promotes the financial independence of women by providing them with professional attire, a network of support, and career development tools. Just last week, Skinnygirl Cocktails sponsored their Shop for Success event where we served our newest wines and hosted a celebrity auction to benefit Dress for Success with great items from Maria Menounos, Vivica Fox, Tia Mowry-Hardrict, and yours truly.
Check out more POPsessions
- Arts & Entertainment
- Bethenny Frankel
- Matt Dillon