Let's face it: male redheads aren't often celebrated for their collective good looks. Stereotypically, these guys aren't playing knights in shining armor--they may not even get the girl in the end. But, that doesn't mean their gene pool has nothing to offer. Redheads can be red hot, too. Here's my top ten list of the most attractive men among us who have some form of red hair.
10. Bobby Flay. The fiery chef and restaurateur is a New York native with a great smile. Willing to incite throwdowns with professionals in their field of expertise, Bobby Flay is not afraid of competition--which only adds to his charm.
9. Conan O'Brien. The funniest redhead around might not market himself as a dreamboat, but that doesn't negate his handsomeness--if you can catch a glimpse of his debonair self in between the times he's making crazy faces, which tends to happen a lot. Yay for Team Coco.
8. Eric Stoltz. He may have lost the part of Marty McFly to Michael J. Fox, thereby losing Jennifer Parker in the process, but Eric Stoltz still has a place in many of our hearts. Even though he often plays the working-class outsider, he's still a dreamboat--albeit sometimes in a creep-you-out sort of way depending on the role.
7. Seth Green. He can hide behind comedy because he does it so well, but when all is said and done, Seth Green is actually a very attractive man. The multifaceted talent rarely--if ever--plays up his good looks, which is kind of comforting in a world of Photoshop-driven perfection-seekers.
6. Paul Bettany. With his strawberry blonde hair, Paul Bettany is a force to be reckoned with both on and off the screen. The accredited actor can get by on talent, but it doesn't hurt to be so gorgeous.
5. Prince Harry. The royal military man helps keep red in style. Although Prince Harry of Wales may never inherent the throne, he has inherited enough good looks to get by.
4. Josh Homme. As seemingly one of the many bad boys of rock, Josh Homme has made a name for himself and not just because of his notably-red locks; although, his fiery strands really do stand out in a crowd. With his all-American, rugged appeal, Homme can help redheads stay confident and cool.
3. Max Collins. The Eve 6 frontman helps us remember why stereotypes against redheads aren't doing us any favors. Max Collins, redheads across the globe thank you.
2. Isaac Slade. It's hard to separate Isaac Slade's addictively-captivating voice from his good looks, but the talented singer-songwriter is a crowd pleaser on both accounts. With his light-red hair and I-don't-care-what-you-think persona, what's not to love?
1. Ewan McGregor. Whether he sports a lightened crop or darkened 'do, Ewan McGregor can pull off practically any shade of red hair--and does. His often-changing hair color is just one reason to keep an eye on Mr. McGregor. Naturally, the fact that he's incredibly attractive is another reason.
More From This Contributor:
Note: This was written by a Yahoo! contributor. Join the Yahoo! Contributor Network here to start publishing your own articles.
- Prince Harry
- Eric Stoltz
- Bobby Flay
- Let s face it
- Isaac Slade
- Josh Homme
- Seth Green
- Marty McFly
- Jennifer Parker
- New York native
- Conan O Brien