Ryan Gosling turns 33 today, Nov. 12, and that's reason enough to have a Gosling movie marathon! From "photoshopped abs" to "it still isn't over," check out ETonline's top five picks of the heartthrob's sexiest film roles.
1. The Notebook "It wasn't over, it still isn't over!" Who could forget Gosling's portrayal of the SUPER sexy good ol' boy Noah in the 2004 flick. It also helped that his on-screen lover was his real-life girlfriend, Rachel McAdams, at the time.
2. Crazy, Stupid, Love. It was his 2011 shirtless scene in this romcom with Emma Stone that had tongues wagging and coined the term "photoshopped abs."
3. Drive Ryan Gosling plays the quiet, mysterious driver in this 2011 critically acclaimed film, and transitioned him from heartthrob to badass.
4. Blue Valentine Though this 2010 film can get a bit dark, Gosling plays the unmotivated husband, Dean, to Michelle Williams' character Cindy. Even with his faux receding hairline, Gosling still manages to steal hearts with his wit and charm.
5. The Ides Of March Co-starring alongside two-time Sexiest Man Alive George Clooney in the 2011 political flick, Gosling manages to hold his own as a sexy scene-stealer.
What's your favorite Gosling movie? Defend your film fave, below.
Star Sightings: Celebrity Candids
Are These Celebs Too Tan?! Cast Your Vote!
- Arts & Entertainment
- Ryan Gosling