Miley Cyrus was rushed to the emergency room Tuesday with a cooking injury.
Starfeine obtained a photo of the 19-year-old star holding her bloody, bandaged finger while heading to the hospital.
But not to worry, Cyrus' rep tells Us Weekly: "She cut her finger while cooking. Had to get a few stitches. She's doing fine."
According to Starfeine, Cyrus was accompanied by her mother, grandmother and boyfriend Liam Hemsworth to the emergency room.
The LOL actress tweeted Monday, "Thank you @peta for my lovely gluten free vegan cook book! Some amazing recipes!"
Perhaps she was trying out a new gluten-free vegan recipe when the accident happened?
Earlier on Tuesday, Cyrus was photographed leaving her beloved pilates class in West Hollywood showing off her svelte figure in a skull-patterned romper.
The former Disney star denied rumors that she was anorexic last week, explaining on Twitter, "For everyone calling me anorexic I have a gluten and lactose allergy. It's not about weight it's about health. Gluten is crapppp anyway!"
- Miley Cyrus
- Liam Hemsworth