Mariah Carey recently showed off her post-baby body and toned arms when she tweeted a photo of herself. "Ocean work out! It's been a loooong time since I've been in the ocean," Carey tweeted with the pic.
Carey still has yet to show off her new twins with hubby Nick Cannon. Have you been keeping tabs on her personal life? Test it out with some good, old-fashioned trivia.
How many questions can you answer correctly?
1. How many times has Mariah Carey been married?
2. How many children does Mariah Carey have?
3. When did she marry Nick Cannon?
4. What are Mariah Carey's children's names?
5. What was the last album Mariah Carey released?
6. What was Mariah Carey's first TV appearance post-babies?
1. Carey has been married twice --- she was married to former SONY executive Tommy Mottola between 1993-1996. She is currently married to Nick Cannon.
2.Carey has two children with husband Nick Cannon born in 2011.
3. Carey and Nick Cannon married on April 30th, 2008 on Carey's private estate in the Bahamas.
4. Carey's children's names are Monroe Cannon (girl) and Morroccan Scott Cannon (boy). Monroe was named after Marilyn Monroe and Morroccan was named after a beloved room in Carey's house.
5. Carey last released "Merry Christmas II" in November 2010.
6. Carey's first TV appearance post birth on July 26th, 2011 on HSN.
How many questions did you answer correctly?
Note: This was written by a Yahoo! contributor. Join the Yahoo! Contributor Network here to start publishing your own articles
- Mariah Carey
- Nick Cannon