Mischa Barton celebrates her 26th birthday on January 24, 2012. The former "The O.C." star seems to have gotten her life back together after a few tumultuous years. Just a few weeks ago it was reported that the actress was planning to open a clothing store called "Mischa's Closet," in London, and a few days before she was spotted lounging on a pool chair in a teeny bikini showing off quite the amazing bod.
If you're a fan of Barton, how much do you know about her personal life and career? Take this fun true or false trivia game to find out.
True or false
1. The British actress' first television appearance was on the soap opera, "All My Children."
2. The birthday girl was born in Liverpool, England.
3. The "Once and Again" star was raised in southern California.
4. The beautiful blonde made her film debut in "Lawn Dogs."
5. In 2009, the "Octane" actress checked herself into a psychiatric hospital, suffering from depression.
6. In 1999, 13-year-old Barton played Kyra Collins in the supernatural thriller, "The Sixth Sense."
7. The "Virgin Territory" star played Marissa Cooper on "The O.C." from 2003 to 2004.
1. True. In 1996, Barton made a guest appearance as Lily Montgomery, appearing in just one episode.
2. False. The 26-year-old was born in London, England.
3. False. The "Julie Johnson" actress was raised in New York City.
4. True. Mischa's film debut was in 1997's "Lawn Dogs," a hit at the famed Sundance Festival.
5. True. The "Homecoming" star checked herself into a psychiatric hospital in 2009, and the following year she opened up about her depression, stating that she had improved but still struggles with the mental illness.
6. True. Barton played the part of Kyra Collins in 1999's "The Sixth Sense." Collins was the little girl that died after her stepmother put floor cleaner in her food, and she wanted the true story of her death revealed by Haley Joel Osment's character, Cole Sear.
7. False. The "Oh in Ohio" star played Marissa Cooper on "The O.C" from 2003 to 2006.
Note: This was written by a Yahoo! contributor. Join the Yahoo! Contributor Network here to start publishing your own articles.
- Arts & Entertainment
- Arts & Entertainment/People
- Mischa Barton