The 2012 Golden Globe Awards aired on NBC, Sunday, January 15, at 8:00 ET. Once again, Ricky Gervais, of the British version of "The Office" and of "The Ricky Gervais Show," came back to host it. Gervais caused quite a stir hosting the 2011 show. He took shots at Charlie Sheen, John Travolta, Hugh Hefner, Robert Downey Jr., and the list goes on. What will the British comedian have up his sleeve this year?
If you're a fan of the annual award show, test your knowledge with this fun quiz.
1. What sexy singer and actress wore clothes and accessories totally $5 million at the 2011 Golden Globes?
2. What 2002 musical won for Best Musical/Comedy at the Golden Globes?
3. What comedic actor won for Best Comedy Actor in 2004?
4. On what popular social media site could fans watch the 2011 Golden Globes for free?
5. Who is the Japanese musician who composed the theme for the 2012 Golden Globe Awards?
1. At the 2011 Golden Globes, Jennifer Lopez wore a Zuhair Murad designer gown, Christian Louboutin heels, Harry Winston earrings worth $3 million, a 7 carat diamond ring and lots more diamonds.
2. "Chicago," the critical acclaimed jazz musical, won for Best Musical/Comedy at the 2003 Golden Globes.
3. Ricky Gervais won for Best Comedy Actor at the 2004 Golden Globes for his role in the British version of "The Office." In 2006, Steve Carrell won it for his role in the American version of "The Office."
4. Last year, live streaming of the Golden Globes could be found on Facebook. Other places included Ustream, TV Guide, Hulu and more.
5. Yoshiki, Japanese musician, songwriter and record producer, composed the theme for the 2012 Golden Globes.
More from this contributor:
Note: This was written by a Yahoo! contributor. Join the Yahoo! Contributor Network here to start publishing your own articles.
- Arts & Entertainment
- Arts & Entertainment/People/Celebrity
- Ricky Gervais
- Golden Globes