It's been all about Katy Perry this week on Entertainment Tonight as the music star opened up to co-host Rob Marciano about everything from her new album Prism to past bouts with depression and her love life. It was also announced this week that she'd been named newest face of CoverGirl! Here are five things you may not know about Katy Perry.
1. Born Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson on October 25, 1984 in Santa Barbara, CA -- she's the middle child of two Christian ministers.
2. Though she recently went public with her relationship with singer John Mayer, she was previously married to Russell Brand and before that was romantically linked to Travis McCoy, Benji Madden and Josh Groban.
3. Has said she's "obsessed" with her cat, Ms. Kitty Purry, who was actually nominated for a Teen Choice Award for Best Celebrity Pet.
4. Got a kiss on the lips from Whoopi Goldberg after performing on The View, "And I liked it," Goldberg told the audience.
5. Celebrated her 28th birthday last year by having lunch with First Lady Michelle Obama.
Star Sightings: Celebrity Candids
Are These Celebs Too Tan?! Cast Your Vote!
- Arts & Entertainment
- Katy Perry
- Rob Marciano