Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are finished. According to am US Magazine story, the two have decided to call it quits. The news leaves the R & B singer astonishingly single and once again back on the market. Timberlake has dated a who's who of Hollywood entertainers. His official checklist of girlfriends includes Britney Spears, Cameron Diaz and most recently Biel. Who could be next on the list to date for Timberlake? Which lucky girl will get to play the role of girlfriend or wife for the guy who is ready to bring "sexy back?"
Here are my top five girls Justin Timberlake could date next!
1) Scarlett JohanssonCould it be that Ryan Reynolds' former wife is ready to move on? Timberlake hasn't exactly had problems snagging beautiful women. The mix of JT and ScarJo might provide for bigger entertainment gossip than his previous relationships with Diaz, Spears, and Biel. There might be one hitch, though. Johannson has been recently linked to actor Sean Penn. Still, this potential relationship between Justin and Scarlett has "juicy" written all over it. The newly single stars' status really sets the stage for a possible union of sorts that wouldn't have been possible a few months ago.
2) Camilla BelleBelle, an actress who starred in films like "When a Stranger Calls," has dated musicians before. Since her relationship with Joe Jonas fizzled out in July of 2009, Belle's been inked to actor Adrian Bellani. Could Timberlake and Belle cross paths and eventually date? There's little doubt the two would look great together at red carpet appearances. Belle is a dazzling dark haired brunette and would look terrific in the arms of the always adorable Timberlake.
3) Kim KardashianWow! Talk about a major Hollywood power couple! Can you imagine a union between Kardashian and Timberlake? It would be "the" most talked about relationship in Hollywood history. Kardashian is a publicity magnet so it wouldn't be out of the question for her to pursue Timberlake to some degree. Like Johansson, there is another hitch. Kardashian usually keeps her dating pool filled with athletes like Reggie Bush, Miles Austin and her current main squeeze, Kris Humphries. Nonetheless, it is still fun to imagine how the reality tv queen and the king of cool would work together. We would probably see their romance unfold on a Kardashian reality television show or her twitter account. Kardashian doesn't exactly appear to be long term "girlfriend" material.
4) Vanessa HudgensThe former "High School Musical" star is apparently single these days. Could Vanessa be sexy-back dating material? The two would make an awfully cute couple and both have Disney backgrounds to their credit.
The pair wouldn't quite be a Hollywood power couple, since Hudgens isn't in the league of iJohannson or Kardashian, but the Disney cuties is still relatively well known and the potential pair would make for great photo opportunities.
5) Jennifer AnistonAlthough it seems unlikely, can you imagine the "cougar" talk if Jennifer Aniston landed Justin? Aniston has dated many of Hollywood's finest leading men. The pair could be the next Ashton and Demi if they were to split the decades and start dating. The blonde beauties would look incredible together considering Jennifer appears to never age. Would this finally be the guy to make Jennifer settle down and have babies? Could Jennifer not only be a girlfriend but a potential wife? One thing we know, the entertainment news world would go absolutely nuts over it. The two J's would provide plenty to talk about and open more doors for cougars everywhere.
Those are five girls, or women, that Justin Timberlake could date now that his relationship with Jessica Biel is officially over. Only time will tell who Justin opts for in the relationship department. Maybe he'll concentrate on recording music for now until he is officially ready to move on.
More From This Contributor:
Note: This was written by a Yahoo! contributor. Join the Yahoo! Contributor Network here to start publishing your own articles.
- Arts & Entertainment
- Justin Timberlake
- Kim Kardashian