"omg! NOW" hit the red carpet for the Los Angeles premiere of "The Amazing Spider-Man" Thursday night, where we caught up with 8-year-old actor Max Charles, who plays the 4-year-old version of Peter Parker in the film. Find out what the adorable up-and-coming star was wearing and why he has wanted to play this character since he was "young." Plus, Emma Stone reveals some of her favorite ensembles from the flick's promotional tour and Andrew Garfield makes our very own Kristen Aldridge blush!
Check back weekdays at 12 p.m. PT
- Follow omg! NOW on Twitter
- Click here for Kristen's bargain style fashion
- Become a fan of omg! NOW on Facebook
More Celebrity Features on Yahoo!:
- Emma Stone's Boyfriend Andrew Garfield: Ryan Gosling is a 'Freaking Dreamboat'
- Out and Proud in Hollywood (Photos)
- Bob Seger Robbed After Daughter's House Party
- Arts & Entertainment
- Emma Stone
- Andrew Garfield
- Kristen Aldridge
- Peter Parker