Charlie Theron, 36, sported a sheer, see-through gown for the world premiere of the "Snow White and The Huntsmen," Monday night in London, giving her 22-year-old co-star Kristen Stewart a run for her money! Who do you think rocked her gothic-inspired dress best? Let us know on Facebook or Twitter! Plus, Lady Gaga tweets a pic of herself in another meat dress -- that we suspect might not actually be made of beef — and Demi Lovato dyes her locks just in time for her new gig as a judge on "The X Factor."
Check back weekdays at 12 p.m. PT
- Follow omg! NOW on Twitter
- Click here for Kristen's bargain style fashion
- Become a fan of omg! NOW on Facebook
More Celebrity Features on Yahoo!:
- Charlize Theron Jokes: 'I Should Have Gotten a Boob Job 10 Years Ago'
- Kristen Stewart: My Life Is Pretty Easy
- Rihanna and Chris Brown Unfollow Each Other on Twitter
- Arts & Entertainment
- Kristen Stewart
- Lady Gaga
- Demi Lovato