When we first saw this photo, we assumed it was Britney Spears … but it's actually Michaela Weeks, a 24-year-old impersonator. Wow, the resemblance is uncanny! For the past eight years, Brit's doppelganger has been paid to make appearances all around the world. And get this: She rakes in nearly half a million dollars a year. Now that's some serious cash! Meet another lookalike who makes a pretty good living as a royal impersonator. Plus, Michael Buble recently revealed that he will be teaming up with A-list actress Reese Witherspoon for a new duet on his upcoming album. Pretty cool! And Katy Perry looked like a sparkling firework at the Carole King Musical Celebration fundraiser in Los Angeles on Tuesday.
Britney Spears impersonator, Michaela Weeks (HotSpot Media)
Check back weekdays at 12 p.m. PT
- Become a fan of omg! NOW on Facebook
- Click here for Kristen's bargain style fashion
- Follow omg! NOW on Twitter
More Celebrity Features on Yahoo!:
- Snooki Offers Parenting Advice to Kate Middleton and Prince William
- The One Thing Kate Middleton and Holly Madison Have in Common
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux's Star-Studded Holiday Party: Who Was There?
- Arts & Entertainment
- Britney Spears
- Michael Buble
- Reese Witherspoon
- Katy Perry